There are many ways for you to get involved with 10 Days Boston:
1. Join Christians throughout the city for the daytime prayer & nighttime gatherings.
Prayer and worship is happening at various times and locations throughout the city, so there is plenty of opportunity to get involved! Whether you work during the day or at night, whether you live in Cambridge or Roxbury, the ten days is taking place in your neighborhood. Attending the gatherings is a great way to put your "foot in the door" and see what the ten days is all about.
2. Retreat at the YWAM Base during 10 Days
Part of the vision behind 10 Days is pausing from our regular busy schedules to seek God. Rather than adding prayer events to our regular everyday lives, we encourage believers to retreat together in community for worship and prayer. We invite you to come and stay at the YWAM base, 374 Broadway Street, Somerville during 10 Days at no cost to you!
3. Sign up to receive UniteBoston's weekly email newsletter
This is our primary form of communication for all of the 10 Days Boston updates. Go to UniteBoston.com, then fill in your email newsletter in the box in the upper right hand corner.
4. Sign up to host one of next year's gatherings
If you are a pastor or leader and would like to host one of the ten days gatherings in your church next year, email us! We'd love to tell you more about what this involves and learn from the way that your congregation worships Jesus
5. Download the promotional materials below to print and distribute to your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ
Click on the icon below to download the 10 Days Boston Poster
Click on the icon below to download the 10 Days Boston Postcard